Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome

As a Value Investor, I have been taking a great interest lately in the real estate market. Value investors try to buy assets that they expect to generate strong cash flows that are selling for significantly less than the value of those cash flows. The term is usually applied to stock investing, but really can be applied to any asset market, including real estate. With the recent plunge in home values, real estate is becoming attractive to value investors for the first time in a decade.

On this blog, I will point out interesting articles and data as I come across them and write about my thoughts and interpretation of those articles and data. I will look at various markets, but focus on the San Diego market where I live work and invest.

No comments:

Post a Comment